Introducing the new standard in safe sun protection: think
sunscreen, SPF 50+.
A majority of the sunscreens on the market contain chemicals that are biologically harmful and contain known carcinogens. think
sunscreen is based on think
sportís top-rated sunscreen formulation. The mineral-based formula is free of biologically harmful chemicals.
- Mineral-based sunscreen with 20% zinc oxide. SPF 50+
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Highest level deemed by the FDA.
- No chemical UV absorbers. No PABA. No Parabens. No BPA.
- Does not contain biologically harmful chemicals.
- Top ranked sunscreen on Environmental Working Groupís database Skin Deep 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact.
- New formulation for 2011 absorbs virtually clear and non-oily.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA.
- This product was not tested on animals.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to import restrictions, this product can only be shipped within the United States and Canada.
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%.
- Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES, SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED), PINE WOOD RESIN, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E), OLIVE OIL, RASPBERRY SEED OIL, CRANBERRY SEED OIL, HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE), WHITE CURRANT (NATURAL FRAGRANCE).